I love games. Board games, baseball games, bedroom games, and blogging games. I like the letter “B” too. Kind of reminds me of my body shape if you look at me from the side. I’m still struggling with that whole BMI thing. (That’s shorthand for “Body Marshmallow Index” for those not up on the medical terminology.”
Anyway, my favorite Fifty Four And A Half friend, Elyse, tagged me for this game.
1. Post these rules. (CHECK)
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you. (CHECK)
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post. (CHECK)
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them. (CHECK)
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged. (Be there shortly)
Here’s a picture when I was having a really good day. You don’t want to see what I look like on days the Crumbsnatchers are driving me insane.
Now for the eleven facts you didn’t know before and will soon wish you didn’t know now.
- I have a huge writer’s crush on author Graham Brown.
- I haven’t read any of Graham Brown’s books…yet.
- I once stared at Graham Brown for an entire hour at the Killer Nashville Conference.
- I was sad to see The Oprah Show end because my dream of sitting on her couch talking about my best-selling novel died with her show.
- I was happy to learn Oprah owns her own television network, reviving my dream of sitting on her couch talking about my best-selling novel…maybe with Graham Brown?
- I’ll probably suggest “Graham” as a suitable name for my future grandchildren…both male and female.
- I occasionally eat graham crackers even though I’m gluten-intolerant.
- I use a brown font at my other blog – www.Highway310.com.
- Chief Money Maker has banned Teddy Graham’s from our house because I talk to them and pretend they are Graham Brown.
- I follow Graham Brown on Facebook but I’m too shy to “talk” to him.
- Chief Money Maker hates Graham Brown.
Here are my answers to Elyse’s questions.
Were you closer to Mom or Dad (if you were spawned by aliens, please explain) I believe I was standing closer to Mom when the gunshots were fired. Oh wait…you meant emotionally. Ummmm, probably Dad since Mom was the one shooting the gun.
There are moments in history that everyone alive at that time remember (for me it was the Kennedy assassination). What was your first? Hands down, the first time I licked the creamy center of an Oreo. I’m sorry, I misunderstood again. I thought you asked what my first memory was. So…a moment in history after 1968 that everyone alive at the time remembers. Hands down, that would have been 1974 when Oreo’s Double Stuff was introduced.
Favorite pet ever What a timely question. The Siamese Fighting Fish I got yesterday is my favorite pet ever. He let me sleep in this morning!
Funniest quote “I can’t help but wonder if I’d drowned the crumbsnatchers at birth if I’d be out of prison by now.” – Mama Bread Baker
Best insult you ever delivered and why the recipient deserved it. “You’re ugly and your Mama dresses you funny,” said to the grout cleaner per instructions to agitate. It didn’t work very well.
First memory Obviously that gunshot thing I mentioned in the first question.
What do you dislike most about blogging? Probably the word “blogging.” Couldn’t they have come up with something more appealing like “ego-stroking,” or “random strings of words put together after two and half bottles of wine”?
Do your friends/family members read your blog? Just when they want to eat. The pantry lock code won’t open unless a blog post is read first.
How would you be using your time right now if you weren’t answering my stupid questions Easiest one yet…answering the Crumbsnatchers stupid questions.
Your dream job. Professional wine Judge.
What you expect to be reincarnated as in your next life? Professional wine Judge.
Eleven Questions My Blogging Friends Will Most Likely Ignore
- Do you have a crush on Graham Brown?
- Would you go on the Dr. Phil show to discuss an embarrassing family matter?
- Do you get the whole Twitter thing?
- How often do you Google yourself?
- Have you ever gone to jail? (Please don’t reveal felonies here. I don’t want to know you that well!)
- How often do you look at your crumbsnatchers (or any family member) and wonder if they were somehow switched at birth?
- What would you do if you found hordes of cash tucked in coffee cans of an old home you just purchased?
- Are you flat-footed?
- What’s your Body Marshmallow Index?
- Would you tell your best friend you saw his/her mother in a clandestine setting with someone other than his/her father?
- How many exercise videos do you own?
Now I’m tagging these folks. Feel free to play along, but if you don’t it’s okay, because then I think I win although I’m not sure how the winner is determined in this game!
Liz from The Flip Side
Cathy from 5 Minutes for the Frazzled Mom
Karla from Telega Tales
Christie from Outlaw Mama
Ben from Ben’s Bitter Blog